The right long term care bed will provide a safe environment for your patient, improve clinical efficacy and help reduce the risk of injuries to you and your colleagues.
Helpful points to keep in mind when choosing a bed:
- What bed functions do you need to help with patient repositioning and pressure injury prevention, including Trendelenburg?
- What choice of mattress do you need to use with the bed?
- Low height favours safety and early mobilisation, so how low do you need the hospital bed to go?
- Do you need CPR or under bed lighting?
- How can the bed assist with preventing falls in the elderly or for those who are cognitively impaired?
Remember when choosing a bed for your patients it needs to be comfortable and easy to use. Visit our Hospital beds solutions page